Stage: Product marketing intern marketplace
Full-time | Utrecht
Buckaroo is a fast-growing, innovative Payment Service provider based in Utrecht. This year we will focus on our solutions for marketplaces and subscriptions driving companies. The products are already great but with your research and advice it will be even better.
As an intern, you will work directly with our marketing and product team to understand and explain our payments solutions to the market. You will work on market research, create top top-notch content and work on new propositions. If you are passionate about product and marketing and are willing to be part of energic team in the fintech sector - then we are looking for you!
You will be responsible and work for the following activities:
• Realize a market research for marketplaces our marketplace split payments. Also, advice on new verticals and identify product/market fits.
• Create a competitor analysis, including advice for new features.
• Assist and create activation programs.
• Assist on product and sales trainings.
• Assist on new pricing models
• Monitor online marketing campaign performance
• Create newsletters, use cases, whitepapers, and commercial packages
• Translating content from Dutch to English
• You are still studying and are available for at least 5 months.
• Educational background in marketing, eCommerce and/or product management.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Good knowledge of online marketing and social media
• You are a team player, co-operative and open-minded
This position is open to graduate students who are interested in a career in product and marketing. We seek an energic individual, with great communication skills and is eager to work and learn in a fast-paced environment amongst an international, dynamic team.
If you have any questions about the position or about Buckaroo, please contact Chantal Verwer
via email@example.com. We are looking forward to your reaction!